In 1883, “healing springs” were discovered by William Barker and his father. They were both healed from poison oak after dipping their hands in the water. People far and wide traveled here to find healing. A hotel was built, but it completely burned down in 1962. The town has stayed small for many years, but that doesn’t mean it lacks luster. The nearby New River offers great outdoor fun for friends and family.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.